City Of Chula Vista
Like Us on Facebok   Follow us on Twitter - ThinkChulaVista!   

City of Chula Vista Site Map Contact Us City Calendar of Events Frequently Asked Questions City Services What's New In Chula Vista Chula Vista Attractions About Chula Vista Chula Vista Home
Public Works Down Arrow
Operations Down Arrow
Down Arrow
Park Reservations Down Arrow

Make a reservation
Request Refund
Approved Vendor List
Vendor Confirmation


Service Requests
Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Us

Parks and Rec Mapper

Memorial Bench Program

  Public Works

Make a Reservation


Make a Park Reservation
Park Reservations

Alcohol Permits
View List of Approved Vendors


Park Reservations are ONLY processed through our website.

** Please note that all gazebos and picnic areas are open to the public, therefore their cleanliness cannot be guaranteed. Early arrival is recommended. Please be aware that sports fields at a park may be utilized by leagues and groups for practices and/or games permitted through the Recreation Department. Gazebo reservations do not guarantee the use of these fields.  Fields must be reserved through the Recreation Department. **

For all rental facility (i.e. community room and gym) and sports field (i.e. soccer, softball) reservations, please visit the City's Recreation page for details.

  • You have up to two days prior to your event to make your reservation. However, you are encouraged to make your reservation as soon as you know your event date because park facility reservations fill up fast, especially during the summer months.
  • Non-residents of Chula Vista are required to pay double the reservation fee. Security deposit amounts are not doubled. Park facilities that remain unreserved on the day of use can be used on a first come, first served basis at no charge.

Vendor Requirements (Air Jump, Pony Ride, Party/Event Planning)

  • Use of an unauthorized vendor for air jump, pony ride and party/event planning services will result in the forfeit of your deposit. Please visit our Approved Vendor List for more information and a list of authorized city vendors.
  • Vendors, please visit the Vendor Confirmation page in order to confirm or cancel a previous confirmation.
Harborside Park Harvest Park

Important Notice Regarding Refunds:

  • All refunds for deposits and cancellations will be returned within 30 working days after the cancellation or event. If you have used a credit card to pay for your park reservation, and are entitled to a refund of your deposit, it will be credited to your account within 30 working days. Please refer to your financial institution for the specific deposit date.
  • Refunds will be denied if any of the Park Rules are broken. | Download Park Rules

Alcohol BanAlcohol Permit
At Eucalyptus, Friendship, Harborside, Lauderbach and Memorial Parks, alcohol is not allowed without a permit. Your Park Reservation will serve as your permit. If you do not already have a reservation, an Alcohol Permit will be required.

To obtain an Alcohol Permit, click here.

Need More Information?

Why am I paying to use the park?

  • You are not paying to use the park. You are paying to reserve a facility such as a gazebo and picnic area. On the other hand, all other park facilities that are not reserved are open to the public on a first come, first served basis at no charge. You can bring your own tables and chairs to set up.

Are pony rides allowed at all parks?

  • Pony ride rentals are not allowed at the following parks: Veterans, Salt Creek, Montevalle, Harborside, Horizon, Windingwalk, Mountain Hawk and Heritage.

Are air jumps allowed at all parks?

  • Only designated parks allow air jumps. To find out which individual parks allow air jumps, please visit the "Go to Park" menu at the top of this page.

For answers to your Frequently Asked Questions, please click here and look for the "Park FAQs" tab.

City Of Chula Vista



Arrrow Back To Top  


©2013 City of Chula Vista. All Rights Reserved.

Employees Only