We enrich our community through recreational opportunities and services.
Our vision is a community that achieves learning, self-discovery,
balance, and essential life skills through recreation.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The benefits of Recreation programs are numerous - enhancing health and building strong families and healthy communities. To ensure the quality of programs and public safety, we require all participants, staff, parents, spectators, coaches, and volunteers, to abide by this Code of Conduct:
• All persons shall act with respect towards other persons, respect their privacy and personal safety.
• Physical or verbal abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.
• All persons shall treat public and private property and equipment with respect.
• Facility rules and regulations shall be observed at all times.
Any City representative responsible for officiating, supervising or otherwise operating a recreation program shall have authority to enforce the terms of this Code, as authorized by the Director of Recreation. Failure of any person to abide by this Code of Conduct will result in disciplinary action, including but not limited to:
1) removal from the program area and/or facility,
2) restriction on program participation,
3) suspension or expulsion from the current program, and/or future programs, and/or from the facility, and
4) liability for any damages to property incurred.
Minors, under the age of 18, are required to have a parent or legal guardian sign the registration form. No refund of fees shall be given for any suspension or expulsion from a program for violating the Code of Conduct. The Director of Recreation shall review any expulsion or suspension longer than three days.