1. Users must keep their dogs on leashes going to and from the Leash-Free area.
2. Users must monitor and control their dogs at all times.
3. Owners must clean up after their dogs.
4. Aggressive behavior by dogs is not permitted.
5. Dogs must have current license, shots and no contagious disease.
6. Puppies under 4 months of age are not recommended.
7. Spaying and neutering of dogs is recommended. Dogs in season are not allowed.
8. Parents must closely supervise children; parents must ask permission from dog owner for children to play with a dog.
9. Excessive barking is not allowed.
10. Pet treats or food are not allowed, except as part of a Special Event which has a park use permit.
Violation of the above regulations may result in revocation of the Leash-Free area designation and/or prosecution under applicable law.