City Of Chula Vista
Like Us on Facebok   Follow us on Twitter - ThinkChulaVista!   

City of Chula Vista Site Map Contact Us City Calendar of Events Frequently Asked Questions City Services What's New In Chula Vista Chula Vista Attractions About Chula Vista Chula Vista Home
Public Works arrow

About Us
Bikeway Master Plan
Capital Improvement Program
Fiscal Services
Infrastructure Services
Pavement Management
Pedestrian Master Plan
Real Property
Safety Commission
Transportation Services

Service Requests
Contact Us

  Public Works

Contact Us

To Send Email To The Public Works Engineering Division:

 Your  First Name *
 Your  Last Name *
 Your Email *
 Your Message *

For Location and Hours of Operation, click here.

Main Engineering Line
(619) 691-5021
Engineering Permits
(619) 691-5024
Traffic Engineering
(619) 691-5026
Street Light or Traffic Signal Problems
(619) 397-6163
Assessment District (AD), Community Facilities District (CFD) or Open Space District (OSD) Questions
(619) 585-5708

Need to report a pothole, graffiti, malfunctioning streetlight, etc.?

Please visit the Service Requests page.

City Of Chula Vista



Arrrow Back To Top  


©2013 City of Chula Vista. All Rights Reserved.

Employees Only