You are invited to attend the Chula Vista Police Department's "Public Safety" Town Hall Meeting.
- When: Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- Where: Hilltop Middle School, 44 East J Street in the City of Chula Vista
- Time: 6:00 pm until 7:30 pm
The Public Safety Town Hall Meeting will provide community members with an opportunity to learn about crime and safety issues, meet community leaders and ask questions of subject matter experts and the Public Safety leaders that serve our community.
Keynote speakers will be:
- Chula Vista Police Chief David Bejarano
- San Diego County District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis
- San Diego County Chief Probation Officer Mack Jenkins
No reservation is needed.
Police Public Information Office