South Bay Earth Day
Go Green, Go Clean, Go Bike
- Date: 04/08/2017 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Chula Vista Bayside Park
999 Bayside Parkway
Chula Vista, California 91910
- Introduction: Enjoy local craft beers, food, art, and music! Explore fun activities and a showcase of products and services to live greener and healthier.
Join us for the South County's largest Earth Day celebration!
Enjoy fun activities and a showcase of products and services to help you reduce your impact on the environment, save money and live greener and healthier. Celebrate your love for the planet and be inspired and empowered to help its natural resources. You are encouraged to ride your human-powered vehicle (your bike!) to lessen your carbon footprint - we'll even provide a monitored bike parking corral.
Beer Garden featuring Local South Bay Breweries (admission fee):
- Bay Bridge Brewing Co.
- Boochcraft – Artisan alcoholic kombucha
- 3 Punk Ales
- Border X
Food Trucks & Organic Fair:
- Simply Fresh – Organic California Delicatessen
- Organic Food Truck – Non-processed, pesticide and hormone-free food
- Monster Crafts Food Truck – Hand-crafted burgers, tacos & seafood
- Herb'n Donuts – Healthy gluten-free donuts
Alternative Fuel Vehicles, Showcase and Test Drives:
- Test Drive: 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2017 Nissan Leaf
- Showcase: Same as the test drives vehicles plus more unconfirmed
- Shimano electric bicycle test drives
More Fun for Everyone:
- Home composting demonstrations
- Drought-tolerant, native plants & succulents
- Living Coast Discovery Center animal friends
- Energy conservation information
- Art exhibits
- Free Yoga classes
- Fun & games for Kids
- Discounted LED bulb sale
- Healthy living information
- How to reduce, reuse and recycle
- Free Oil Change and Recycling Kits – Get a re-usable drain pan, cardboard crawler, and shop towels (while supplies last).
See you at the Chula Vista Marina!