City Of Chula Vista
Like Us on Facebok   Follow us on Twitter - ThinkChulaVista!   

City of Chula Vista Site Map Contact Us City Calendar of Events Frequently Asked Questions City Services What's New In Chula Vista Chula Vista Attractions About Chula Vista Chula Vista Home
Whats New Arrow
All News Releases  
City Calendar  
Community Connection Newsletter  
Newsletter Archives  
blocker blocker


  What's New

Back To News

City Launches Online Service Requests
Do you want to report graffiti, a broken street light, or a pothole in your neighborhood? Now Chula Vistans can go online at Service Requests to report service problems and request repairs. The new user-friendly system offers residents the convenience of submitting a service request via computer-- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Eleven service categories are included in the system:

  • Graffiti
  • Traffic Signals
  • Street Maintenance
  • Street Lights
  • Street Signs
  • Sidewalks
  • Parks
  • City-Owned Trees
  • Open Space
  • Wastewater
  • Storm Drains
After selecting the appropriate category, just fill in the requested details and submit the information. Those who use the new system will receive an email confirmation which contains a tracking number that allows them to monitor the progress of their request. Online requests submitted after hours will be reviewed the next business day.

"This online system allows us to step-up our response to Chula Vista’s residents and improve customer satisfaction," noted Public Works Director Dave Byers. "The sooner we know about a problem, the faster it gets fixed."

Public Works staff responds to requests using a work management system that collects and tracks each entry. Urgent requests get top priority. Non-emergency service requests are assigned to a supervisor or field crew for investigation. Crews will not respond to service requests that are the responsibility of other agencies or private parties.

"We’re always looking for ways to expand our online services to the public," said ITS Director Louie Vignapiano. "This new system is a convenient way for people to do business with the City and actually track their request."

Public Works will still continue to take requests for service over the phone at (619) 397-6000.

For emergency after hours requests, please call the Chula Vista Police Department at (619) 691-5151.

City Of Chula Vista



Arrrow Back To Top  


©2013 City of Chula Vista. All Rights Reserved.

Employees Only