|The City of Chula Vista is currently accepting applications for volunteer positions on Boards & Commissions. To be eligible, applicants must be at least 18 years old and registered to vote in Chula Vista elections. Among the vacancies are:
• Charter Review Commission
• Historic Preservation Commission (must submit resume with application
• Cultural Arts Commission
• Housing Advisory Commission; one Tenant Representative, one Real Estate Representative, two Ex-Officio (non-voting)
• Mobilehome Rent Review Commission; one Ex-Officio (non-voting) Tenant Representative, one Ex-Officio (non-voting) Park Owner Representative
• Safety Commission
• Youth Action Council (must be a high school student in 10th, 11th or 12th grade and a Chula Vista resident)
The application, a complete list of available volunteer positions and application deadlines (if applicable) are available online at www.chulavistaca.gov/goto/boards or at the City Clerk’s office, 276 Fourth Avenue. The City Clerk’s office is open Monday – Wednesday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information about Boards & Commissions, please contact Jennifer Quijano in the Mayor’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 409-5812.
Posted: June 19, 2013