City Of Chula Vista
Like Us on Facebok   Follow us on Twitter - ThinkChulaVista!   

City of Chula Vista Site Map Contact Us City Calendar of Events Frequently Asked Questions City Services What's New In Chula Vista Chula Vista Attractions About Chula Vista Chula Vista Home
Whats New Arrow
All News Releases  
City Calendar  
Community Connection Newsletter  
Newsletter Archives  
blocker blocker


  What's New

Back To News

The City of Chula Vista is currently accepting applications for volunteer positions on Boards & Commissions. To be eligible, applicants must be at least 18 years old and registered to vote in Chula Vista elections. Among the vacancies are:

• Charter Review Commission

• Historic Preservation Commission (must submit resume with application

• Cultural Arts Commission

• Housing Advisory Commission; one Tenant Representative, one Real Estate Representative, two Ex-Officio (non-voting)

• Mobilehome Rent Review Commission; one Ex-Officio (non-voting) Tenant Representative, one Ex-Officio (non-voting) Park Owner Representative

• Safety Commission

• Youth Action Council (must be a high school student in 10th, 11th or 12th grade and a Chula Vista resident)

The application, a complete list of available volunteer positions and application deadlines (if applicable) are available online at or at the City Clerk’s office, 276 Fourth Avenue. The City Clerk’s office is open Monday – Wednesday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday 9 a.m. to noon.

For more information about Boards & Commissions, please contact Jennifer Quijano in the Mayor’s office at or call (619) 409-5812.

Posted: June 19, 2013

City Of Chula Vista



Arrrow Back To Top  


©2013 City of Chula Vista. All Rights Reserved.

Employees Only