Mobile businesses have the potential to pollute storm water through their everyday business activities. By implementing Best Management Practices (BMPs), mobile businesses can prevent storm water pollution.
Here are some examples of the types of mobile businesses regulated by the City of Chula Vista:
- Auto Repair, Detailing and Washing
- Carpet, Drape, or Furniture Cleaning
- Fire Equipment and Sprinkler Maintenance
- Pest Control Services
- Pet Grooming
- Portable Grooming
- Portable Sanitary Services, including Plumbing
- Power Washing Services
- Pool, Spa, and Fountain Maintenance
- Any mobile construction business (e.g. cement work, masonry, painting and coating)
- Any mobile business that utilizes water
The City requires that all of the above listed mobile business complete a Storm Water Questionnaire and Certification Statement. For more information, please call (619) 397-6000.