City Of Chula Vista
Like Us on Facebok   Follow us on Twitter - ThinkChulaVista!   

City of Chula Vista Site Map Contact Us City Calendar of Events Frequently Asked Questions City Services What's New In Chula Vista Chula Vista Attractions About Chula Vista Chula Vista Home


 nc Storm Water Pollution Prevention Nature Center

Report Illegal Discharge

Please help maintain a clean and safe environment by reporting illegal dumping. If you see someone dumping illegal substances into a storm drain, please immediately contact the City’s Public Works Operations Department at (619) 397-6000. Click here for further contact information.

Please call if you see any of the following substances or materials being washed into the stormwater drainage system:

  • Paint, grout, concrete, drywall mud, stucco or other home improvement materials
  • Oil, grease, radiator fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze or other automobile fluids
  • Pesticides, fertilizers, or lawn clippings
  • Pet waste
  • Trash and Debris

City Of Chula Vista



©2013 City of Chula Vista. All Rights Reserved.

Employees Only