Join us for a free music and family festival! Enjoy great music and free kids activities. You also can taste local craft beers and delicious food for purchase. Come and enjoy Chula Vista with your family. The festival will be from 12 to 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 6, at Mountain Hawk Park, 1475 Lake Crest Drive, Chula Vista 91915. LakeFest is an all-ages event. Remember to bring chairs and/or blankets!
- The Montell Jordans
- Unwritten Law
- Sprung Monkey
- Archery - Learn to Shoot
- BMX Demonstrations
- Wow Events
- Rock Wall
- Living Coast Discovery Center
Buy your tickets to the beer tasting event!
General Admission $35 (allows beer tastings beginning at 1 p.m.)
VIP- $45 (allows beer tastings beginning at 12 p.m.)
- Bay Bridge Brewing
- NOVO Brazil Brewing
- Thr3e Punk Ales
- Chula Vista Brewery
- Groundswell Brewing
- Belching Beaver Brewery
- Resident Brewing
- Creative Creature
- Home Brewing Co.
- Mike Hess Brewing
- Mother Earth Brew Co.
- Shilling Cider
- Mad River
- Thorn Street Brewery
- Cerveceria Insurgente
- Resident Brewing
- Area residents are encouraged to bike to the event - there will be a free bike valet onsite.
- There will be a Lyft/Uber/Taxi drop-off area for anyone ride sharing.
- There will be free parking at New Hope Church, 2720 Olympic Parkway,.
- There will be parking at the Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center, 2800 Olympic Parkway for $5 per car.
- MTS will be providing FREE shuttle service from the Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center to Mountain Hawk Park.
MTS shuttle schedule (Pick-up and drop-off will be at the Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Facility):
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. continuous (every 10 mins)
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. every 20 mins
- 3:30 – 6 p.m. continuous
Herb n' Donuts
Red Wagon Pizza
Slice of Life Catering
Wild West Kettle Corn
I understand that by participating in or attending this event or related activities, to which the public is invited, I, as well as my minor children, may might be photographed. I agree to allow my any photo, video, or film likeness taken of me or my minor children to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and/or assigns, such as publicity for this or other events in future.