The City Council meets regularly on the first four Tuesdays of the month at 5:00 p.m., in the Council Chambers, located at 276 Fourth Avenue in Chula Vista.
City Council meetings can be viewed live on television on Cox Cable channel 24 (only in the
City of Chula Vista) or AT&T U-verse channel 99 (anywhere in San Diego County) or via live streaming on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Agendas, Staff Reports, Minutes, and Live/Archived Meeting Video
A copy of all open-session items are available for public review in the City Clerk's office during normal business hours.
- CURRENT Agenda, Staff Report, and Streaming Video
- 2014 and later: Agendas, Staff Reports, Minutes & Video
- 2013 or earlier: Agendas & Staff Reports | Minutes | Video
- Meeting Cancellations and Other Notices
- 2016-11-01 Notice of Cancellation for the Municipal Financing Authority, Public Financing Authority, and Successor Agency to the Redevelopment Agency
Tour the new Council Agenda views
City Council Calendar View: