Location: 276 Fourth Avenue, Building B in Chula Vista, CA 91910
Phone #: (619) 691-5021 (Main Line)Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fridays - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The primary purpose of the Department of Public Works, Engineering Division is to provide responsive technical and professional expertise for existing and planned infrastructure and capital facilities.
- View our current bid opportunities
- For Bid Results, please call our automated line at (619) 407-3500.
- FY2016-17 Adopted Capital Improvement Program Budget NEW!
- FY2015-16 Adopted Capital Improvement Program Budget
- 2014 Chula Vista Community Survey Report
- CalRecycle Grant Projects
- Chula Vista Light Rail Corridor Improvements Project Study Report
- Wastewater Reclamation Facility Feasibility Study
Online Interactive Maps
View active Capital Improvement Projects such as Drainage, Pavement Rehabilitation, Transportation and more.
Search by address to view Benchmarks, Corner Records and Survey Control Point