If you'd like to become an authorized vendor for services (air jumps, pony rides, event planning and more), please review the below requirements and complete/submit the vendor form. We will contact with you for a follow-up in-person interview prior to adding your company to the Approved Vendor list.
Once you are an approved vendor, you will be notified about the mandatory annual vendor meeting (date TBD). Please make every effort to attend or send a company representative, as your attendance will maintain your status on the Approved Vendor list year after year.
Current Certificate of Insurance
General Liability (including operations, products and completed operations, as applicable):
$1,000,000 per occurrence for bodily injury, personal injury and property damage. If Commercial General Liability insurance with a general aggregate limit is used, the general aggregate limit must be twice the required occurrence limit.
- Additional Insured Endorsement – The City of Chula Vista, its officers, officials, employees, agents, and volunteers are to be named as additional insureds with respect to liability arising out of products or materials of the Vendor. The general liability additional insured coverage must be provided in the form of an endorsement to the contractor’s insurance using ISO CG 2010 (11/85) or its equivalent. Specifically, the endorsement must not exclude Products / Completed Operations coverage, and must not be contingent upon “contract”.
Current Business License
Vendor must maintain and provide a current City of Chula Vista Business License. The name on the Business License must match the name on the insurance documents.
- When booking services for a Chula Vista park, obtain the Park Reservation Permit Order Number. The customer receives their order number by email immediately upon submittal and reservation fee payment.
- Vendors must confirm every event (customer's Permit Order Number must match.)
- By submitting an event confirmation, authorized vendors certify that their business is authorized to provide services at City of Chula Vista parks and they are properly insured in accordance with City policy. While the City maintains copies of insurance documents, the customer assumes full responsibility for ensuring the validity of this certification, including verification of the vendor's insurance and license documents, and their status on the Approved Vendor list.
- Event confirmations do not provide or imply any type of guarantee or binding agreement between the vendor and the customer. The City assumes no responsibility for cancellation by either party, with or without consent or notice.
- Vendors must acknowledge and follow all park rules.
- Immediately upon Confirmation submittal, the vendor will receive an email confirmation. Print and sign it, then provide a hard copy to the customer on the date of the event (not before). This will serve as the customer’s permit.
- If an event is canceled, vendors must submit a cancellation notice on the Confirm an Event page as soon as the vendor is notified. Do not provide the customer with confirmation documentation when an event is canceled!
The deadline for vendors to submit an event confirmation is by Thursday at 12 p.m. (noon) before the event.