2017 Performing and Visual Arts Grant
Submission Period is NOW CLOSED.
- Application Guide Packet
- 2017 PVAG Applicant Profile and Application
- 2017 PVAG Criteria and Scoring Matrix
- Developing Project Goals and Objectives
Cultural Arts Master Plan
The Cultural Arts Master Plan was unanimously approved by the City Council on Sept. 13, 2016. The plan outlines strategies and initiatives for the City of Chula Vista to encourage cultural arts, support a creative community, and serve as a catalyst to establish a creative industry in Chula Vista.
- Chula Vista Elementary School District - Contact Lauren Shelton, VAPA Coordinator
- Sweetwater Union High School District - Contact Jeff Kover, VAPA Director
- Southwestern College School of Arts, Communication and Social Sciences- Contact 619-482-6372
Arts News - For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Spotlight - For more information contact email@example.com
Chula Vista is host to a variety of activities including HarborFest, Starlight Parade, Lemon Festival, Parade Band Review, local talent showcases and performances, exhibitions, and public and private cultural arts events. Arts, music and education programs also are offered at Chula Vista recreation centers and libraries.