Cultural Arts Chula Vista creates opportunity for local artists and businesses to collaborate and connect through exhibitions, pop-ups, events, community, and more. The Art & Business Collective for Cultural Arts Chula Vista, involves the local businesses and arts organizations who continue to work with us and promote our mission. If you would like to join us in promoting arts and culture please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Spotlight- Promoting Arts & Culture in Chula Vista
- Museum of Photographic Arts San Diego: Event Collaboration and Promotion
- Barnes & Noble (Otay Ranch Town Center): Event Sponsorship
- TEDx Chula Vista: Event Collaboration and Promotion
- Chula Vista Center (Rouse Properties): Cultural Arts and Event Space; Event Collaboration
- San Diego Youth Symphony: Event Collaboration and Promotion
- Eastlake Tavern + Bowl: Cultural Arts and Event Space; Event Collaboration; Event Sponsorship
- P.F. Chang's Eastlake: Event Sponsorship
- The Nest On Third:Cultural Arts and Event Space; Event Collaboration; Event Sponsorship
- Chula Vista Brewery: Cultural Arts and Event Space, Event Collaboration
- Silver Dollar: Event Collaboration and Promotion
- The Manhattan Bar: Event Collaboration and Promotion
- Third Avenue Village Association: Event Collaboration and Promotion
ART | BEER | & BOWLING
With an amazing turnout, "Art, Beer, and Bowling" was a collaborative art exhibition between Cultural Arts Chula Vista, the South Bay Creative Union (SBCU), and the Eastlake Tavern+Bowl in Chula Vista.
This art exhibition was an opportunity for artists, art/beer enthusiasts, and everyone in between, who sleeps, eats, and plays in the South Bay community & beyond, to enjoy a night of amazing drink specials and visual artworks by the talented artists who thrive in our creative community.
The artists were able to interact with an unfamiliar audience, while the patrons were exposed to a new visual scene. Through curating an intimate setting, artists were able to sell and explain their work, network, and mingle. The event had an amazing turn out and energy all around, and we look forward to the next one. Cheers!
Literature On Third
Cultural Arts Chula Vista recently teamed up with the Third Avenue Village Association and collaborated on bringing the region's very first Literary Crawl to the historic streets of Downtown Chula Vista. There are Literary Crawls that occur every single year, all over the world, and we were able to team up with our local businesses, literary tropes and artists, to bring the South Bay an amazing event. The night was filled with authentic poetry, storytelling, and classic tales, with an interactive and haunting twist.
This year's Literature On Third took place on Saturday, October 21st. Cultural Arts Chula Vista would like to thank all who were in attendance. Also, thank you to all the businesses and artists who participated in this year's event;Thr3e Punk Ales, El Primero Hotel, Fuddruckers, Manga Italiano, Bar Sin Nombre, Gentle Penguin, Dock's, Third Avenue Alehouse, Silver Dollar, Chula Vista Brewery, Groundswell, La Bella’s, Tom Seward, Write Out Loud, local dancer Elvina Adams, poetry artists Gill Sotu and Viet Mai, South Bayfront Artists, Royal, Cecelia Linayao, Yessenia Hulsey, Jennifer Hodge, the Chula Vista Library, and our collaborators the Third Avenue Village Association.
A special thank you to local Photographer and Videographer Vincent Pathanak, for filming the event and creating our Promotional Video, follow the link above to view.