Chula Vista 4th Fest Fireworks
- Date: 07/04/2016 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: United States Olympic Training Center
2800 Olympic Parkway
Chula Vista, California 91915
- Introduction: The City of Chula Vista, along with SDLocal is proud to present the Chula Vista 4th Fest!
Fourth of July fireworks are back in Chula Vista!
Gates Open: 6 p.m.
Fireworks Begin: 9 p.m.
Age Limit: All-ages
Free July 4th fireworks at the U.S. Olympic Training Center, set to a custom soundtrack heard only on 91X, KFM-BFM 100.7, Magic 92.5, Z90.3, and AM 760.
Gates to the U.S. Olympic Training Center (USOTC) open at 6 p.m. for public viewing. The event is free, open to the public, and all ages. No alcohol allowed on the USOTC campus - vehicles and pedestrians will be searched upon entry. Parking is $10; only 500 parking spots on USOTC campus. Firework display begins at 9 p.m.
Free parking along Olympic Parkway and Lake Crest Drive.
Blankets and chairs are welcome at the Olympic Training Center. Large umbrellas, canopies, EZ-Ups and any other type of tent are NOT allowed.
Alternate Viewing Locations:
1) Mountain Hawk Park (1475 Lake Crest Dr, Chula Vista, CA 91915)
No glass; no charcoal grills; no smoking; no driving on park grounds
2) Along Hunte Parkway between Eastlake Parkway and Olympic Parkway
Alternate Parking Locations: Some areas of Olympic Parkway between Hunte Parkway and Wueste Road will be reduced to one lane of traffic to allow for on-street parking. Parking also will be allowed at the New Hope Community Church, 2720 Olympic Parkway.