|The City of Chula Vista is currently accepting applications for volunteer positions on Boards & Commissions. To be eligible, applicants must be at least 18 years old and registered to vote in Chula Vista elections. Among the vacancies are these:
· Board of Library Trustees (must submit resume with application)
· Civil Service Commission (must submit resume with application)
· Cultural Arts
· Growth Management Oversight Commission (must submit resume with application)
o Environmental Representative
o Education Representative
o North East Territory
· Housing Advisory Commission
o 1 Tenant Representative
o 2 Ex-Officio (non-voting)
· Youth Action Council (must be a high school student in 10th, 11th or 12th grade and a Chula Vista resident)
The application, a complete list of available volunteer positions and application deadlines (if applicable) are available online at www.chulavistaca.gov/goto/boards or at the City Clerk’s office, 276 Fourth Avenue. The City Clerk’s office is open Monday – Wednesday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information about Boards & Commissions, please contact Jennifer Quijano in the Mayor’s office at email@example.com, or call (619) 409-5812.