|The City of Chula Vista is currently accepting applications for volunteer positions on Boards & Commissions. To be eligible, applicants must be at least 18 years old and registered to vote in Chula Vista elections. Among the vacancies are:
• Board of Library Trustees
• Commission on Aging
• Historic Preservation Commission (must submit resume with application)
• International Friendship Commission
• Housing Advisory Commission: one Tenant Representative; one Real Estate Representative; two Ex-Officio (non-voting)
• Planning Commission (must submit resume with application)
• Safety Commission
• Veterans Advisory Commission
The application, a complete list of available volunteer positions and application deadlines (if applicable) are available online at wwww.chulavistaca.gov/goto/boards or at the City Clerk’s office, 276 Fourth Avenue. The City Clerk’s office is open Monday – Wednesday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday 9 a.m. to noon.
For more information about Boards & Commissions, please contact Jennifer Quijano in the Mayor’s office at email@example.com or call (619) 409-5812.
Posted: August 13, 2013