Go Green | Go Clean | Go Bike
Saturday, April 4, 2020 • 11 am - 4 pm
Memorial Park, 373 Park Way » map
Join us for the South County's largest Earth Day celebration!
Enjoy fun activities and a showcase of products and services to help you reduce your impact on the environment, save money and live greener and healthier. Celebrate your love for the planet and be inspired and empowered to help its natural resources. You are encouraged to ride your human-powered vehicle (your bike!) to lessen your carbon footprint - we'll even provide a monitored bike parking corral.
- Bicycling Events
- Fix-It Clinic
- Food Trucks & Organic Fare
- Tie Dye Workshop
- Bring plain, light-colored shirts, shorts, socks, or sheets – and we'll show you how to make them have character and color!
- More Fun for Everyone:
- Cutify Shirts and Bags - upcycled shirts and bags go from boring to awesome!
- Reuse and Repair Area - learn all about ways to reuse, upcycle, repurpose, and repair before tossing
- Energy conservation information
- Art exhibits
- Free Yoga classes
- Fun & games for Kids
- Healthy living information
- Free Oil Change and Recycling Kits (while supplies last).
ParticipateBe a part of South County's largest Earth Day celebration!
See you at Memorial Park!