In order to preserve healthy, vibrant, diverse and safe neighborhoods, our approach emphasizes:
Neighborhood self-reliance and enhancing the quality of life for all residents through community-based problem solving, neighborhood-oriented services and public/private cooperation.
Focused resources and efforts to improve the condition, appearance and integrity of its neighborhoods, particularly within low and moderate income neighborhoods within Western Chula Vista, through neighborhood-oriented services and public/private collaboration.
Learn about Programs and Services available to neighborhoods
- Neighborhood Code Compliance
- Service Requests Use ACT Chula Vista to report issues such as graffiti, pothole, dead animal, malfunctioning traffic signal, and abandoned vehicle.
- Art-on-a-Box Program
- Adopt-A-Park Program
- Good Neighbors maintain a positive living environment for Chula Vista's neighborhoods. Neighbors are asked to respect and be tolerant of each other's rights to enjoy their home and neighborhood. This is the heart of being a good neighbor
- Safe and Habitable Housing
- Housing Rehabilitation and Repair Programs
- Neighborhood Watch/Community Crime Prevention Tools
- Panhandling & Directed Giving Most of us want to give to those in need. However, it just becomes a matter of how, when and will it matter.
- Preventing Trespassers & Unwanted Visitors from being on your property.