COVID-19/Coronavirus - The City of Chula Vista is here to serve you. While in-person services are limited, many services are available online
. For more details, please visit our Coronavirus page here
- Shelter away from outside walls.
- Wear long sleeves and long pants made of natural fibers such as cotton.
- Stay hydrated.
- Ensure you can exit the home if it catches fire (remember if it's hot inside the house, it is four to five times hotter outside).
- After the fire has passed, check your roof and extinguish any fires, sparks or embers.
- Check inside the attic for hidden embers.
- Patrol your property and extinguish small fires.
If there are fires that you cannot extinguish with a small amount of water or in a short period of time, call 9-1-1.