Meeting rooms, gallery spaces, and a Computer Lab are available to all community groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual or charitable activities.
To reserve a space E-mail a completed application to:
email@example.com , or FAX to: (619) 427-4246.
Civic Center Branch
|Conference Room, seating for 26|
|Auditorium, seating for 152|
|Computer lab with 12 PCs|
South Chula Vista Branch
- Conference Room A, seating for 25
- Multi-purpose Room B, seating for 50
- Art gallery space
Otay Ranch Branch
The HUB, seating for 50
Reserve a Meeting Room FAQs
- Events must be free and open to the public.
- All meeting rooms are only available during branch open hours
- Please submit a separate application form for each reservation/date.
- Please include set-up and clean-up time when completing the form.
- Applications should be filed at least 7 days, but no more than 90 days, in advance of the event.