- 2-1-1 San Diego, 211
211 is a resource and information hub that connects people with community, health and disaster services through a no-cost, 24/7, stigma-free confidential phone service and searchable online database. 211 San Diego serves the entire population of San Diego County.
- South Bay Community Services, (619) 420-3620
- 2-1-1 San Diego, 211
- South Bay Community Services, (619) 420-3620 (office) or (800) 640-2933 (24-hour hotline)
- Domestic violence
- Homeless families
- Hotel/motel vouchers
- Youth aging out of foster care
- Interfaith Seasonal Shelter Network, (619) 702-5399
- San Diego County Housing Resources Directory
- San Diego County Alcohol and Drug Services, (619) 584-5007
- Alcoholics Anonymous, (619) 476-0288
- Narcotics Anonymous, (619) 584-1007
Mental Health and Support Services
- San Diego Access and Crisis Line, (888) 724-7240
- Mental Health America, (619) 543-0412
- HHSA Public Health Center, (619) 409-3310
690 Oxford Street, Chula Vista CA 91910
This facility houses administration offices for the South Region, as well as a Public Health Center, and a Family Resource Center. Clients can receive an array of services here, including health tests and screenings for children and adults, self-sufficiency programs and more.
- Chula Vista Family Health Center, (619) 515-2500
251 Landis Avenue, Chula Vista CA 91910
Family Health Centers of San Diego is a private non-profit community clinic organization that is an integral part of San Diego's healthcare safety net. Since 1970, their mission has been to provide caring, affordable, high quality healthcare and supportive services to everyone, with a special commitment to uninsured, low-income and medically underserved persons.
- National City Family Clinic, (619) 336-2300
1136 D Avenue, National City CA 91950
- La Maestra Community Health Center, (619) 584-1612
217 Highland Avenue, National City CA 91950
Dedicated to transforming the health and well-being of low-income and immigrant residents through compassionate care, self-sufficiency and community participation, La Maestra Community Health Centers has grown into an award-winning health organization that serves on average of 200 low-income residents a day, and has treated an estimated 65,000 patients since 1990.
- Veterans Affairs Health, (619) 400-5157
835 Third Avenue, Chula Vista CA 91911
Serves homeless veterans in the areas of Primary Care, Audiology Services, Mental Health, Laboratory, Optometry, and Emergency Medications. This location does not provide emergency medical services.