Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Police FAQs

  • Do I need a license or permit to conduct a garage sale?

    Call the Planning & Building section of Development Services at (619) 691-5272.
  • How do I go about having a stop sign or stop light installed?

    Contact Engineering at (619) 691-5021.
  • I don't agree with my parking ticket and want to appear in court.

    There is a process to request dismissal of a parking ticket that begins by completing a Request for Dismissal form at the Police Department. The process takes approximately 4 to 5 weeks. The Finance Department will notify the requester regarding the final status of the dismissal request.
  • What do I do if a vehicle is blocking my driveway?

    Contact the City of Chula Vista Police Department using their non-emergency number at (619) 691-5151.
  • Where is the District Attorney's Office in Chula Vista?

    500 Third Avenue in Chula Vista

    Phone: (619) 691-4695.

  • Who do I call with any questions regarding non Police-regulated businesses?

    Please contact the Finance Department at (619) 585-5624 or via email at CVLicenses@chulavistaca.gov.
  • Who do I contact about Traffic Court?

    Call the San Diego Superior Court at (619) 746-6200.

View Full Site