If your Ice Cream Truck permit is EXPIRED MORE THAN TWO WEEKS, A Police Controlled License application must be submitted with the $165.00 processing fee.
YOU MAY NOT OPERATE IN THE CITY OF CHULA VISTA WITHOUT A VALID POLICE CONTROLLED LICENSE/PERMIT.
The Police Controlled permit is valid for one year from the date it is issued.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Completed Ice Cream Truck Renewal Form
- Check, Cash, Credit Card, or Money Order:
- $70.00 renewal fee payable to the City of Chula Vista.
- Submit (1) 2” x 2” photo taken within the last six months.
- Copy of Governmental issued picture I.D. (Driver’s License, California ID)
- Copy of California Driver’s License
- Current Vehicle registration issued by the DMV
- Current Vehicle Insurance Card from insurance provider
- Valid Department of Health Permit / County of San Diego
- Valid City of Chula Vista Business License obtained at Building Dept
Please contact (619) 691-5244 if you require additional information.