Important Updates:

COVID-19/Coronavirus - The City of Chula Vista is suspending operations except for critical public safety operations. For other exceptions and additional information visit our Coronavirus page here.




Trespass Authorization Letter

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:


The purpose for the trespass letter is for afterhours use so the PD can enforce trespassing in the absence of the property owner or manager. The following property types are ineligible for a trespass authorization letter: 

 Non-eligible properties for a 602 letter are listed below.

Occupied single family homes (Please call the non-emergency number (619-691-5151) for trespassing issues)
Apartment Communities
Condominium communities
Businesses which are open 24 hours
Businesses having trouble with individuals  (Businesses in this category might need to consider a restraining order)


My property is:

 I am the:
    View Full Site