The following information must be submitted with your application or your application will be deemed incomplete. Applications will be accepted at the front counter of the Chula Vista Police Department, Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 5:00. Please contact the Licensing Desk at (619) 691-5244 if you should have any questions. To expedite the application process, appointments are recommended from Monday to Thursday 9am to 2pm.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
YOU MAY NOT PERFORM/WORK IN A MANAGERIAL POSITION AT A SEXUALLY ORIENTED BUSINESS IN THE CITY OF CHULA VISTA WITHOUT A VALID SEXUALLY ORIENTED BUSINESS PERFORMER LICENSE/SEXUALLY ORIENTED BUSINESS NON-PERFORMER LICENSE.
- Completed Police Controlled License application pages 1-2, Sections I - III.
- Completed Application Conviction Supplement.
- Statement of Understanding, signed and dated.
- Check, Cash, Credit Card or Money Order:
- $50.00 Live Scan Fee.
- Live Scan Form
- To Make Live Scan appointments call (619) 409-5954 or log on to Live Scan Scheduling
- One 2” X 2” photo taken within the last six months.
- Copy of Governmental issued picture I.D. (Driver’s License, California I.D)
- Check, Cash, Credit Card or Money order payable to The City of Chula Vista: NO FEE CURRENTLY
The Police Controlled Permit is valid for one year from date of issue.
For any questions contact Licensing at (619) 691-5244.