Construction Inspection provides inspections and contract/permit administration services to the general public, developers and other city departments so they can be assured of safety during construction and benefit from durable and safe public infrastructure.
The section provides inspection service on 48 hours notice with respect to City's Capital Improvement Program (CIP) projects or development related projects.
For information related to building permits and inspections, click here.
- Major Road Construction/Closures
- Developer and Contractor Grading and Improvement Project Process Information
- Notice of Commencement of Work/Request for Initial Inspection Form
- Developer and Contractor Survey Monument Inspection Procedures
- Request For Field Monument Request
- Request For Release of Bonds
- Notice of Completion Form
- Checklist For Release of Grading Bonds
- Checklist For Release of Subdivision Improvement Bonds