COVID-19/Coronavirus - The City of Chula Vista is here to serve you. While in-person services are limited, many services are available online
. For more details, please visit our Coronavirus page here
- Deposit a 15% Maintenance Bond in the amount of $__________ to guarantee the public improvements for a period of one year after date of acceptance by the City Council.
- Complete as-built improvement plan (mylars).
- Furnish a letter from City's Street Tree Supervisor accepting all street trees for maintenance.
- Furnish a letter from City's Parks and Recreation Open Space Coordinator accepting landscaping and irrigation systems within open space lots.
- Survey monuments have been set and verified; however, any monuments disturbed or destroyed by corrective work will need to be reset by Engineer of Record or a Licensed Surveyor.
- Furnish a letter from Otay Water District, accepting the water facilities.
- Street lights accepted.
- One set of Final Soils/Materials Compaction and Conformance Reports.
- Final inspection (field items) and completion of punch list items.
- Recorded Notice of Completion (NOC).
- 35 working days have elapsed since NOC recordation.
- Survey monuments have been rechecked after corrective work has been performed.
- Adequate funds in deposit account for staff time involved on the project.