Cancellations or Changes
- Reservation cancellation requests can only be made online.
- Cancellations made 7+ business days in advance (from today's date) will receive a full refund, less $5 processing fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 business days in advance (from today's date) will only be refunded the security deposit.
- For incorrect/re-scheduled events, first cancel the event then make a new reservation with the correct information.
- Rain cancellations are verified on the day of the event by City staff. Submit a refund request.
- All refunds for deposits and cancellations will be processed within 7-10 days upon receipt (not to exceed 30 days.) If your refund is approved and you used a credit card to pay, you will receive a credit to your account unless the reservation was made more than 6 months in advance. If the reservation was made more than 6 months in advance, you will receive a refund by check.
- Park reservation security deposit refunds will be denied if park rules or regulations are violated.
Do you simply need to add an additional permit to go with your park reservation? You don't have to cancel your current one! Just fill out our Special Park Use Form.
Please complete the form below to cancel or change an existing reservation, or to request a refund.