Important Updates:

COVID-19/Coronavirus - The City of Chula Vista is here to serve you. While in-person services are limited, many services are available online. For more details, please visit our Coronavirus page here





Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

  • What if I already have a park reservation and want to add another air jump, have a bigger than 15x15 air jump or use another vendor like a food cart?

    The Parks Division has a Special Park Use Application for those types of requests and others that do not require additional permitting. All other events that are over 100 people need to go through the Office of Communications.
  • Can I make a park reservation online?

    You may do so by visiting the Park Reservations page.
  • I'd like to reserve a gazebo or picnic area in a park, who can I call?

    All Park Reservations can now be done online by visiting Park Reservations. Learn more about City Parks.
  • Where can I find information about the Adopt-A-Park Program?

    Please visit the Adopt-A-Park Program page.
  • How do I reserve the Mountain Hawk Amphitheater?

    The Amphitheater is used by the public on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved at this time. However, for special events please contact the Office of Communications.
View Full Site