Important Updates:

COVID-19/Coronavirus - The City of Chula Vista is here to serve you. While in-person services are limited, many services are available online. For more details, please visit our Coronavirus page here




ACT Logo Banner

Submit a Service Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Residents can now use ACT Chula Vista to submit requests for non-emergency service via mobile application and web tool.   Submit your information below or download the free phone app to get started (for iPhone and Android devices, search for ACT Chula Vista on Google Play Store or iTunes).  ACT Chula Vista also is available on a browser here or on the City Facebook page (ChulaVistaCity).

Residents use ACT Chula Vista to report issues such as graffiti, pothole, dead animal, malfunctioning traffic signal, and abandoned vehicle.  Requests reported through ACT Chula Vista can provide location, description and photographic information regarding the problem. The new service is available in different languages and requests can be submitted anonymously. Note: ACT Chula Vista is a public website so any information you include can be seen by anyone on the web.

ACT Chula Vista allows citizens to report non-emergency issues, monitor progress and view updates. Once the issue is documented with ACT Chula Vista, the reporting citizen will receive a notification and tracking number. The request is then automatically forwarded to the appropriate department. Once the situation is addressed, the status will be updated and posted on ACT Chula Vista. City staff will monitor ACT Chula Vista during normal business hours. 

The new system eliminates the same request being submitted multiple times and allows staff to work more efficiently by filtering requests regarding type, status or department assigned.  In the near future, ACT Chula Vista will also be adding a FAQ on common questions about Chula Vista. If you need to report a problem without accessing ACT Chula Vista please call Public Works Dispatch at (619) 397-6000. ACT Chula Vista and Public Works Dispatch are strictly for non-emergency services and any emergency should still be reported to 911.



View Full Site