Important Updates:

COVID-19/Coronavirus - The City of Chula Vista is here to serve you. While in-person services are limited, many services are available online. For more details, please visit our Coronavirus page here




Road Closures

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Traffic Links

Neighborhood Traffic Calming
Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety
Safety Commission
Traffic Safety

Contact Us

  • For general information regarding Traffic Engineering related topics, call (619) 691-5026 or send an email.
  • To report a malfunctioning traffic signal or streetlight, submit a Service Request or call (619) 397-6000.
  • Requests for All-Way Stop installations, or to notify Traffic Engineering of safety concerns, please write a detailed letter to:

Senior Civil Engineer
City of Chula Vista – Traffic Engineering

 276 Fourth Avenue
Chula Vista, CA 91910

(Be sure to include your name, address, and phone number.)          

View Full Site