- You may do so by visiting the Park Reservations page.
- Users can now access a complete class directory online by visiting the Register for Programs webpage and view the class directory. Participants can also visit their recreation facility of choice to receive a printed hard copy for that specific facility. Please click Recreation Facilities for a complete list of recreation centers.
Where can I find information about buying a commemorative brick for the walk of honor at Veterans Park?Visit the Recreation Facilities page and click on Veterans Park Center Commemorative Brick link for further details and inscription form. You can also call (619) 691-5260 for further information.
- Refunds are not issued unless classes are canceled. Refunds will be processed and mailed approximately 4-8 weeks after classes begin. The online registration processing fee is non-refundable.
- To reserve a field, please click on Recreation then click on Rent a Field or call staff at (619) 691-5266.
- All recreation job information can be found on Jobs and Volunteer Opportunities or by visiting the Human Resources page. The Department utilizes a variety of part-time positions for our facilities, in addition to volunteers and interns. The Department also utilizes a variety of Contractual Instructors to teach recreational classes. For information on becoming a Contractual Instructor, please click on Recreation Department page.
- We offer free or very low cost afterschool programs and many of our Special Events are free or very low cost.