Important Updates:

COVID-19/Coronavirus - The City of Chula Vista is suspending operations except for critical public safety operations. For other exceptions and additional information visit our Coronavirus page here.





Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Recreation Department is the staff liaison to the Commission on Aging and the Parks and Recreation Commission. For more information please contact the Recreation Department or call (619) 409-5979.

Please note: Applications for commissions are accepted through the Office of the City Clerk on an ongoing basis, even if no current vacancies exist on a board or commission. Your application will be kept on file for consideration for two years from the date you apply.

View Full Site