Deadline is 11:59p.m. on April 24th, 2019
The mission of the Chula Vista Short Film Festival is to enrich the community by showcasing and supporting the work of local student filmmakers, non-student aspiring filmmakers and emerging voices.
The Film Festival will be held on May 22nd , 2019 in the Civic Center Library Auditorium
- The film must be under 10 minutes in length.
- You will be contacted via email within 48 hours of receipt of submission to confirm that it was successfully submitted. If you are not contacted within 48 hours please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For specific questions about submitting your short film, contact Jasmin Avila at 619-585-5795 or email@example.com.
- All applicants will be informed of the status of their submission no later than Wednesday, May 8th, 2019.
- Get more information or submit your short film here.